Saturday, November 12, 2011

Valentine's Day 2006

<3 Thinking about love today <3

"And after we have shown each other how we have set and kept the clear, healthy boundaries that help us live side by side with each other, let us risk remembering that we never stop silently loving
those we once loved out loud." ~Oriah Mountain Dreamer~

"Oh, did I mention when I see you it stings like hell?
To the fact that we could have something that'll never happen.
This balance has weighed out our heart's desire,
I'm trying to make it alone.
Well it's not like it hurts that much anyway." ~The Academy Is~

"I can't stand to think about
A heart so big it hurts like hell
Oh my God I gave my best
But for three whole years to end like this
You know me,
Oh you think you do you, you just dont seem to see
I've been waiting all this time to be
Something I can't define So let's cause a scene
Clap our hands and stomp our feet or something
I've just got to get myself over me" ~The Format~

"After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
never thought we'd be here
when my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more
Than you'll ever know
And part of me died
When I let you go" ~Lifehouse"

"Because of you
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you...
I am afraid" ~Kelly Clarkson~

So this might sound sad and bitter and lonely and depressed...and some parts of me are feeling that way today, but the overwhelming feeling is hope, because I'm finally letting myself feel everything, good or bad, and just experience it, not fix it or analyze it or lie to myself about it. And THAT, my friends, feels amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment